mail maintainer *
The Bhagvad Gita
- Each chapter is a PostScript document and can be viewed using your favorite PS viewer.
An English translation and a summary from a Book on the Gita are also available
- Vedic Culture
Veda, Vedic Culture and Its Relation To Present Culture
- Veda means Knowledge, Vedic Culture means the Spiritually Aware Society.
And Dharma, as the meaning of life, the way to live the existance on Earth.
- A personal home page on Hinduism with links to various resources on the Net.
Hindu Tantrik Home Page
- For now, from here, you can download Hindu tantrik texts, view images of some of the gods and
goddesses of the tradition and look at their yantras. There is also reference material and links to
- According to ancient Vedic authority, natural gemstones transmit astral powers like
radio crystals transform sound! Fine, flawless gems promote good fortune, while poor
quality gems have the opposite affect
- Hinduism Today
- The Hindu Family Newspaper Affirming the Dharma and Recording the Modern History of Nearly a Billion
Members of a Global Religion in Renaissance. Published Monthly in Eight Editions: North America, India,
UK/Europe, Africa, Indian Ocean, Singapore (all English), Dutch--and World Wide Web.
- Stichting Trisula (dutch)
- is een non-profit organisatie die o.m. tot doel heeft kennis te verspreiden over het
Hindoe´sme in het algemeen en het streven naar Zelfrealisatie in het bijzonder. In dit kader geeft de
stichting het maandblad HINDUISM TODAY Nederlandse Editie uit.
Electronic Journal of Vedic Studies
International Journal of Tantric Studies
- Both are electronic Journals maintained by Harvard scholars et al.,
devoted to particular fields of hindu religion.
Global Hindu Electronic Network
- Many Reference Centers about Hinduism and other religions.
Hindu Scriptures Reference Center
- Resources collected by disciples of His Divine Grace A.C.
Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, the world's greatest exponent of Vaisnavism
The Integral Yoga of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother
- Gauraharis Bücher (german)
- Rezensionen einiger Bücher zum Thema BhaktiYoga
- Bhakti Yoga
- The source of transcendental bliss exuding from loving devotional Service to the Supreme
Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna
Sri Vaishnava Home Page
- The Sri Vaishnava denomination is the most widespread
Hindu / Vaishnava sect in India and is particularly numerous
in the South. It is a rich mystical tradition
- Along with Hinduism and Buddhism, Jainism is one of the three most ancient of India's religions
still in existence. Although Jainism has [fewer] followers than Hinduism and Sikhism it has had
an influence on Indian culture for over 2,500 years, making significant contributions in philosophy,
logic, art and architecture, grammar, mathematics, astronomy, astrology, and literature. Jainism
is based on the teachings of Vardhamana who is called Mahavira, or the great hero. He is
regarded as the last of a line of about 24 [should say exactly 24! --R] holy and spiritually
enlightened beings, the Tirthankaras.
- An Outline of Jain History
- Major events in the history of the Jain religion, from the 24 Tirthankaras to the present time. For comparision, other corresponding events in Indian and world history are included in the table.
- Resources on Jainism
- This guide is intended to provide a starting point for people looking for resources on Jainism
available over the Internet. De Montfort University runs a course in this area; Jain studies.
- Jain Studies
- Resources on Jainism on the Internet
The Philosophy of the Upanishads
- Contrary to popular myth, Upanishadic philosophy is not the same as Hindu philosophy, although the Upanishads and Hinduism are closely related. This page is devoted to Upanishadic philosophy. You will find well-researched articles that objectively discuss upanishadic philosophy.
14. Nov. 1996